One of the fundamental techniques in Modern C++ is to use RAII objects to handle resources.
The Standard Library provides a set of smart pointers that allows to wrap owning pointers and manage their lifespan.
With this Reference Card, you'll get:
- how to use smart pointers in your code
- casting between types of pointers for shared_ptr
- where weak_ptr can be used
- how to use custom deleters
- how to pass a smart pointer to as a parameter
- And more...!
All inside a nice printable form, one-page PDF
Get your free copy directly to your email.
Also, you'll get access to my two other bonuses:
"C++17 Ref Card
" and "C++17 in Detail
Please note that by signing here you'll be also added to my main email list. You'll get notifications about new blog posts, additional content, promotions and other products from bfilipek.com.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
* indicates required