C++17 was accepted at the beginning of September 2017.
Between May and September 2017 On my blog I wrote an article series about upcomming features:
- Language fixes, deprecations
- Features for templates
- New standard attributes - `[[attrib]]`
- Code simplifications
- Filesystem in the Standard Library
- Parallel Algorithms
- Utils: string_view, optional, variant...
The whole series is now compiled into one, nice PDF, updated and with a few additions.
More than 50 pages about new, cool stuff from the language :)
Get your free copy directly to your email.
Also, you'll get a much shorter version called "C++17 Reference Card
* Please note that by signing here you'll be also added to my main email list. You'll get notifications about new blog posts, additional content and bonuses from bfilipek.com.
* indicates required